Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fire Shut Up In My Bones

Jeremiah 20:9

Then I said, I will not make mention of Him, nor speak any more in His name. But His word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
There are remedial judgments sweeping the United States, for the land is under fierce wrath for a people who have turned their backs on the LORD of hosts. He is not mocked by the outcry of the ungodly against His laws, His will, and His way. He is the commander of the angelic hosts. He is mighty to save and just. He is faithful to keep His covenant for those who perform His word, and He is faithful to perform His Word upon those who do not keep His covenant. As it is written,

Psalm 103:17-18

But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep His covenant, and to those that remember His commandments to do them.

Related Scriptures: Jeremiah 20:1-18; Jeremiah 1:1-19; Deuteronomy 7:1-26; Exodus 34:1-35; Psalm 103:1-22

No comments:

Post a Comment